Full – Time Graphic Designer
The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
We are in search of a talented individual to join the ANZA team as Graphic Designer. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual to take ownership of the creative vision of the ANZA Magazine and our annual events.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing content for both in-house graphics and the monthly ANZA Magazine. The Graphic Designer will be heavily involved in the creative layout of the monthly magazine alongside the Editor, as well as designing creative content for ANZA’s events and marketing. The applicant will need a solid knowledge of Australian and New Zealand culture.
- Working with the Editor to implement the needs of the ANZA Magazine
- Design and prepare the monthly ANZA Magazine for print
- Purchase, source or create graphics for magazine content
- Ensure all incoming advertisements are ready for print
- Liaise with printer to oversee monthly production
- Work with the events manager to conceptualise and design all artwork for events including posters, programs, media boards, backdrops, leaflets, tickets, etc
- Manage and maintain the ANZA brand and corporate identity
- General designs including updating in-house stationary and large format banners
- Source for printers and suppliers
- Design and create all in-house website creatives including home slider and footer, banners, event landing pages
- Design microsites for event sponsorship promotions
- Minimum three years’ experience in publication design and production
- Degree Qualified
- Must be able to manage design process from conceptualisation to production
- Must have experience in, and strong understanding of, print production requirements for various formats
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite 5.5
- Website design knowledge will be highly regarded
- Strong time management skills to concurrently handle multiple projects
- Business proficiency in written and spoken English
- Meticulous with keen eye for detail
This is a full-time role. Interested applicants please email your cover letter, CV and samples of your portfolio to Kerry Low firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your available starting date and current visa status. Applications close Friday 11 May. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.