Part-Time Administration Assistant
The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic individual to join the ANZA office team as Part-Time Administration Assistant. The Administration Assistant is responsible for all office administration duties and provides admin support to the ANZA office team, sports and interest group committees and volunteers. The Administration Assistant is the first point of contact for all inbound member enquiries. This position requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Maintain and update CRM database with member information
- Upload and maintain ANZA events, tours, events calendar on ANZA website
- Assist members in registration of ANZA events, tours and ANZA sports
- Data entry and payment processing for sporting groups, events and tours
- Prepare and send weekly reports to ANZA sporting groups and tours
- Answering phones, emails, queries from members re sports, sub groups, events and tours
- Provide administrative support to the ANZA office team, sports and interest group committees and volunteers
- Sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Ordering of office stationery and general office supplies
- Prepare and modify documents including postal correspondence and emails
- Manage membership expiries
- Assist volunteers with printing and posting of new member packs
- Provide support at ANZA Events when required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with MembershipWorks and WordPress or similar software
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Self-disciplined, demonstrates initiative, meticulous and a team player
This is a job share position with two individuals working part time hours to ensure ANZA has better continuity of coverage in the role. Excellent channels of communication must be in place between the employees undertaking the job share to ensure workflow accuracies. Work days are two days per week Thursday and Friday. There will be increased hours when covering for sickness and leave so flexibility to work extra hours is important.
Interested applicants please email your cover letter and CV to Kerry Low email@example.com. Please include your available starting date and current visa status. Applications close Friday 30 November.