3 nights’ stay for 2 adults including breakfast residing in a one Bedroom tent.
PRIZE VALUE: $6,950
Enjoy morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapes at “The Officers Tent”, wellness activities with Camp Ranger, smart phone with complimentary international calls and data access during stay, plus more!
Inspired by the early European settlers from the 1800s, celebrated architect Bill Bensley conceptualized this refined tented camp as a tribute to their spirit of adventure, amidst untouched nature. Nestled between Ubud’s rainforest, stunning rice paddy fields and the sacred Wos River, I authentic Balinese artist village called Keliki, Capella Ubud, Bali offers 22 extravagant, individually styled one-bedroom tents and a two-bedroom Lodge.
Includes below add on:
- Breakfast served at Mads Lange.
- 24-hour service of a Capella Personal Assistant.
- Welcome duffel bag containing camp essentials upon arrival.
- Return transfers to Ubud centre till 6pm – daily and as per the camp’s schedule.
- Exclusive access to the camp’s living room and library “The Officers Tent” for morning coffee, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés – daily
- In retreat daily seasonal fruit and infused spring water.
- An Illy espresso machine and a tea station.
- 24-hour exclusive access to The Armory, our tented gymnasium and The Cistern, the camp’s 20-metre outdoor rainforest pool.
- Low and high impact activities with our Camp Rangers, offered from the camp’s weekly schedule of activities.
- Use of mountain bikes.
- Exclusive range of organic bathroom amenities and a soap menu.
- Four pieces of laundry per person, exclusive of dry cleaning.
- Daily camp turndown ritual.
- Smart phone inclusive of data and credit for international (* selected geographical markets) and local calls for use during stay.
- High speed Wi-Fi is available in all tents, The Lodge and throughout the camp.
Inspired by the early European settlers from the 1800s, celebrated architect Bill Bensley conceptualised this refined tented camp as a tribute to their spirit of adventure amidst untouched nature. Nestled between Ubud’s rainforest, rice paddy fields and the sacred Wos River, in an authentic Balinese artist village called Keliki, Capella Ubud, Bali offers 22 extravagant, individually styled one-bedroom tents and a two-bedroom lodge.
Capella Ubud, Bali is set within a dramatic terraced landscape, with prominent rice paddies surrounding the entrance, leading through a densely forested valley all the way down to the sacred Wos river. No tree was cut during construction so that the refined camp remains a hidden sanctuary from afar. It captures the imagination of those who aspire a truly unique experience that allows them to enjoy the essence of Ubud’s untouched natural surroundings in personalised and stylish comfort.
Terms and Conditions:
Valid from 1 June 2019 – 1 May 2020. Excluding high season between 15 July – 15 September 2019 and peak season between 20 December 2019 and 5 January 2020.
A voucher for 2 adults in One Bedroom Tent for 3 consecutive nights.
Tent category is subject to availability.
This voucher could not be redeemed for cash in part or full and is valid for a single booking only.
This voucher is non-transferable.
Any unused inclusions could not be redeemed or replaced in any way.