- All eligible passengers (presently only NZ citizens and PRs) travelling to New Zealand from most countries – including Singapore – are required to take a pre-departure test within 72 hours before their flight, and present a negative COVID-19 test result prior to boarding.
- Children under the age of two, and travellers from Australia, Antarctica and most Pacific Island are exempt from this pre-departure testing requirement. Please note that travellers are required to take a pre-departure test, even if they have been vaccinated.
- New Zealand currently accepts results from the following tests: PCR tests, LAMP tests, or Antigen tests.
- For more information on pre-departure testing requirements for arrivals into NZ head to: covid19.govt.nz
- For a full list of approved testing locations in Singapore, please head to: moh.gov.sg
If you have any further consular enquiries go to our Facebook page or drop us an email at: