The role of Membership and Communications Manager is a multi-disciplinary role, reporting to the General Manager and working closely with our editorial, marketing, events and administration team. You must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication and excellent organisational skills.
As Membership and Communications Manager you will be focused on maximising potential benefits for new and existing members of ANZA and a commitment to growing the ANZA membership.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Design, production and distribution of the weekly EDM
- Marketing of events and initiatives through ANZA’s media channels
- Growth and retention of membership; welcoming new members and managing expiring memberships
- Strengthening of the membership offering to new and existing members
- Identify and grow opportunities to increase job postings and market the ANZA Career Centre as a member resource
- Management and marketing of the ANZA Member Discounts
- Management and marketing of ANZA sub-groups
- Experience in member management in a non-profit or corporate role is preferred
- Experience in a sales or account service / account management or marketing environment is also valuable
- Strong computer skills including use of Word Press and the MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM and Electronic Direct Mail marketing systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to work with diverse groups
- A strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- A flexible approach and availability to attend events that operate outside of normal business hours
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
Terms of Employment:
- Part-time position
Interested applicants please email your CV to Kerry Low at email@example.com. Applications close Friday 17 April. Please include your available starting date and current visa status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.