- 200gm Sugar
- 125ml Water
- 100gm Egg Whites
Boil sugar syrup to 121c, pour into the egg white mixture and continue to whisk until peaks form.
Limoncello Cream Cheese Mix
- 250ml Cream
- 200gm Cream Cheese
- 75gm Sugar
- 10gm Vanilla Bean Paste
- 50ml Limoncello Liquor
Whip using paddle until soft peaks form, (keep an eye because it can spilt easily).
- 4 Eggs
- 4gm Lemon Zest
- 200ml Lemon Juice
- 240gm Sugar
- 80gm Butter
- Zest the lemon before juicing it
- Mix eggs, sugar, lemon juice
- Heat to 82c using bain-marie.
- Strain and cool to 45c-50c on an ice bath
- Add in the butter and zest
- Chill for 6 hours
- Smooth the mixture using a spatula before use
- 300ml Unsalted Yuzu Juice
- 700ml Water
- 320gm Trimoline
- 8gm Super Neutrose
- Blend the mixture until well dissolved
- Heat up to 85c
- Chill the mixture for a day
- Churn the mixture using a spatula
Note: Can substitute this component with store bought sorbet.
Nutella Feuilletine Disk
- 250gm Feuilletine
- 100gm White Chocolate
- 125gm Nutella
- Melt White Chocolate & Nutella
- Fold in Feuilletine
- Using round mould, mould a flat disk
- Spray canola oil on a dome shape silicone mold and freeze it.
- Pipe a layer of Limoncello Cream Cheese Mix to the frozen mold, form a cup (do not leave any empty holes) and freeze it.
- Fill the mold with 1 tbsp of Yuzu Sorbet and tap the mold to distribute evenly and freeze.
- Fill the mold with another layer of Lemon Curd, leaving around 1.5cm empty and freeze.
- Fill the empty space with remaining Limoncello Cream Cheese Mix. Freeze for a day.
- Plate the Nutella Feuilletine Disk followed by the Frozen Dome. Pipe the Italian Meringue around the dome.
- Warm 80ml Triple Sec liquor, flame it and gently pour around the Meringue to caramelise it.