The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
We are in search of a passionate and dynamic salesperson to join the ANZA team as Advertising and Account Manager.
The ANZA office is situated in the hip Kampong Glam neighbourhood. We offer a fun and flexible working environment. Come and join our small and friendly team.
The Advertising and Account Manager job role has a strong procurement focus with an awareness of the value that fostering strategic partnerships will bring to support ANZA’s initiatives. The Advertising and Account Manager will be responsible for sourcing new sponsors and advertising clients and maintaining existing relationships.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Drive revenue across the ANZA magazine, website and weekly eNews by sourcing new advertising clients
- Analyse online data reporting to advertisers as required
- Identify potential advertisers with the aim to penetrate new markets to the overall benefit of ANZA
- Maintain and reinforce relationships with existing advertisers, continually aiming to add value
- Continually striving to identify new areas of advertising potential within ANZA media platforms
- A proven track record in sales focussing on targets and specific Key Performance Indicators
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence and a persuasive manner
- Experience in a sales or business development environment focusing on canvassing and cold calling to various types of businesses
- Team player: able to work with colleagues to both share and leverage prospect contacts and knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to work with diverse groups
- Strong computer skills including use of MS Office, Word and Excel
- A strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for advertising sales and strategic partnership growth
- A flexible approach and a positive can-do attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop
Terms of Employment:
- This position may be part-time or full time depending on the successful candidate
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Singapore (Singaporean, Singapore PR)
Interested applicants please email your cover letter and CV to Kerry Low email@example.com
Applications close Friday 25 March.