ANZA Job Vacancy, Events Manager
The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, organised individual to join the ANZA team as Events Manager. The Events Manager will be responsible for the association’s annual events from conception to completion, including managing the event budget whilst ensuring our events are creative and innovative. The role requires an effective communicator with initiative and a keen eye for detail, someone who can perform efficiently under pressure ensuring deadlines are met.
Plans, coordinates, organises and manages approximately 30 events yearly. Facilitates effective communication with key stakeholders ie vendors/hotels/sponsors/members. Ensures all events organised are successfully executed and concluded.
The role of Event Manager is hands-on and involves working as part of a team. The Event Manager must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication and excellent organisational skills and must respond quickly to change, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of any event under his/her management.
End to end management of ANZA events on a monthly and annual basis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for all key areas of event management
- Plan and implement the associations yearly social events programme from conception to competition including concept, budget, risk evaluation, sourcing of venue, entertainment, catering, promotion and marketing of monthly events
- Establish and manage event budgets and key expenses
- Develop creative design briefs on all event collateral and coordinate with the inhouse designer through to delivery
- Coordinate with Editorial team on all internal media content for all events ensuring that marketing deadlines are met
- End to end management of approx. 4 key annual events for 400+ attendees
- End to end management of approx. 20 social events for 40 – 80+ attendees
- Managing event marketing including internal and external media
- Sourcing of prize sponsorship for events
Terms of Employment
- Full-time, salaried (part-time will be considered)
- Some evening and weekend work is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in event management from conception to completion
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Initiative, eye for detail and a team player
Interested applicants please email your cover letter and CV to Kerry Low email@example.com before Friday 14 October 2022.
Singaporean or PR only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.