Get set for a guzzle – Oktoberfest takes place in Singapore from until 23 October 2022 and it’s going to be a big one! Alongside other October happenings including Diwali and Halloween, this drinking extravaganza involves a takeover of six key establishments on the island – The Alkaff Mansion, 1-Arden, 1-Atico, Bee’s Knees, The Riverhouse and Wildseed Bar.
Revellers can look forward to rousing sessions of food and drink spurred by beer specials, classic German-Bavarian sharing platters, live entertainment, as well as a Pop-up Market with some alternative family-friendly fun and a full-force All Things German Night Festival that will transform the courtyards of Alkaff Mansion into an Oktoberfest playground.
Here’s what you need to know:
Over at the al-fresco terraces of TXA Gastrobar at The Alkaff Mansion, attendees can look forward to high-energy vibes and merry gatherings centered around a hearty Oktoberfest platter (S$178++ for 4) with satiating mains like pork schnitzel alongside a trio of sausages accompanied by refreshing pints.
For those who want an intimate and panoramic dinner, 1-Atico offers a 1-Atico Oktoberfest Platter (S$85 for 2, S$185 for 4) with classics like Bratwurst and Snail and Veal sausages set against unrivalled views of the Singapore cityscape.
Conveniently located in the CBD, the multi-concept 1-Arden is especially perfect for an afterwork pick-me-up with Erdinger promotions and a choice between the Beer x Tapas Platter (S$60 nett) or Beer x Meat Platter (S$180 nett).
Nestled within Botanic Gardens, the lush surrounds of Bee’s Knees at The Garage makes it the ideal spot for families or pet-owners to join in the festivities with a Bee’s Knees Oktoberfest Platter, alongside classic brunch sides (S$48 nett for 2).
For the party-people looking to fuel up before their late-night revelry, The Riverhouse’s Oktoberfest Platter featuring a medley of 4 different sausages (S$68++) is the perfect meal.
Renowned for its bi-monthly outdoor barbecues, the Wildseed Bar will see the team firing up their grills for traditional Bavarian smoked meats including a Bavarian highlight of Steckerlfisch and a Meat and Sausage Platter ideal for 4 at S$145++.
Day Pop-Up Market, 15 October
- Lively marketplace at The Alkaff Mansion Courtyard offering a selection of local brands fit for shoppers and their furry companions
- A games booth with non-alcoholic beverages
- Family-friendly activities like the Liquid Flow Bear Painting Bear Bricks Painting Activity by L’Atelier Du Reve
- Brunch specials courtesy of Wildseed Cafe
ALL THINGS GERMAN NIGHT FESTIVAL, 15 & 16 October
- German decor will adorn The Alkaff Mansion to convey the atmosphere of Oktoberfest celebrations in Munich
- Grab-and-go bites from food trucks
- Live performances and DJs till late
- Beer-themed games and beer drinking challenges with prizes like an Erdinger Tavern Tour in Singapore or a trip for two to Germany courtesy of APB up for grabs
For more information of the participating venues and experiences, click here.