The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
The Membership Services Coordinator is responsible for all office administration duties and provides administrative support to the ANZA office team, sports and interest group committees and volunteers. Membership Services is the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries. This position requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for incoming inquiries: to ANZA members and the public and providing information for all sports, subgroups, events and tours’
- Provide helpful, friendly over the counter assistance to all visitors to the ANZA office
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Assist in resolving any administrative issues
- Prepare and modify documents including postal correspondence, memos and emails
- Manage member timelines including processing payments and refunds when required
- Liaise with, and assist, office volunteers
- Maintain and update CRM database with member information
- Upload and maintain ANZA events, tours, events calendar on website
- Prepare and send EDM communications for sporting and sub-groups
- Ordering of office stationery and general office supplies
- Provide administrative support to the ANZA Team
- Provide planning support for ANZA events and at the events as required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience with MembershipWorks and WordPress, or similar software
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM, WordPress and Electronic Mailing systems
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to work with diverse groups
- A strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- Self-disciplined; demonstrates initiative, attention to detail and a team player
- A flexible approach and availability to attend events that operate outside of normal business hours
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
Terms of Employment
This is a job share position with two individuals working part time hours to ensure ANZA has better continuity of coverage in the role. Flexibility to work extra hours is important.
Interested applicants please email your CV to Kerry Low email@example.com before Friday 28 April. Please include your available starting date. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and those eligible to work in Singapore may apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.