Thank you for applying to exhibit at the Great Australia Day BBQ 2020 to be held Sunday, 9 February 2020 at The Australian International School.
Please try and answer all the questions as it makes it easier for us to fully understand your needs.
Please supply images of your product. These will be used for marketing event and your company participation in the lead up to the event.
The following prices are subject to GST @ 7%
- EXHIBITORS’ MINIMUM PARTICIPATION FEE – $500 – Space 1.8m x 1.8m (includes 1 x 1.8m table / 1 chair / 1 x 13amp power)
- ADDITIONAL frontage ( per metre @ $100 )
- ADDITIONAL electrical supply – 13amp @ $60 / 16amp @ $95
Terms and conditions
- Acceptance of applications will be confirmed by 30 June 2019.
- The Australian International School has a strict no nuts policy. No products containing any trace of nuts will be allowed on school grounds.
- Exhibitors may display one company pull-up banner and display company flyers on the day
- The event organisers have contracted obligations with event sponsors therefore only marketing material from the company exhibiting on the day will be allowed and is subject to the approval of ANZA.
- Only Electric cooking facilities will be permitted on school grounds. No gas or natural flame permitted.
- All vendors must provide a valid risk assessment prior to the event.
- Deliveries are only permitted the Friday prior to the event or on the Sunday of the event. No Saturday deliveries will be accepted.
Please keep a copy of this form for your records. A copy will be emailed to the address you provide below.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Keywords: GADBBQ 2020 GADBBQ2020