Website Australian international School
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Relief Teacher Role (Early Years/Elementary/Secondary)
- Responsible for providing a duty of care and normal learning environment in the classroom for students whilst the regular teacher is absent
- Delivering the lesson as planned by the regular teacher
- Maintaining the expected standard and behaviour as outlined by AIS policies and procedures
- Ability to create a positive, supportive and engaging classroom climate that meets the academic, social and emotional needs of students
- Qualified teacher with appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Comfortable with and confident in utilising appropriate technologies for learning
- To be enthusiastic and passionate about working with children
- A positive work attitude and a team player
Please note that we are unable to sponsor a work pass for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to Extras.email@example.com.