Website Australian International School
No LOC required!
We are seeking a new HSC Exams Presiding Officer, and invite expressions of interest immediately.
The Presiding Officer is responsible for running the final HSC exams, and works closely with the NSW school board (NESA) to ensure the exams follow NESA guidelines and rules.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be available during the exam block (12 Oct – 4 Nov)
- Be available in the lead up to the exam block for training (provided by the NSW school board, NESA)
- Need excellent organisation
- Manage a team of invigilators
- Liaise with the Chief Exams Officer and the HSC Curriculum Coordinator
- Have an Australian TFN and bank account
- Ideally have their own transport – exams are collected from the High Comm each morning – early!
The attached video provides more information for anyone interested.
Technically, the Presiding Officer is employed by NESA, so this position is unaffected by LOCs.
If the candidate has a child in Year 12, we can apply for a special dispensation from NESA
Expressions of interest – please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Ruth Williams, HSC Curriculum Coordinator)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.