Website CRESCO DATA PTE. LTD.
Ecommerce Applications Support Engineer
Headquartered in Singapore CrescoData is a Platform-as-a-Service business in the commerce space. The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is a Leading Enterprise Integration, Automation and Mapping Middleware Platform. CrescoData provides commerce-in-the-cloud services to leading enterprise customers across the globe.
Culture is something that is really important to us at CrescoData. You’ll be joining a friendly, inclusive team that values people, growth, development and fun! We regularly run weekly company initiatives like fitness bootcamps, team building days, monthly awards for going above and beyond and team events to reward hard work and a great attitude. Expect to join a unique market leading Singapore company with a global culture and mindset.
Why You Matter
A fantastic opportunity for a career path of becoming the Head of Support. You have a passion for technology. You love working with a range of customers and understand the importance of being the face of a company.
You enjoy the ability to translate technical or differing terminology into a consistent message internally. As such, you see the power of being the liaison between technical and non-technical contacts, both internally and externally.
With a deep understanding of the available tools and features, you break down complex problems into the best possible changes and fixes to address those.
Who You Are
- You have several years help desk / support team experience within the e-commerce / marketplace /SaaS industry
- You enjoy being proactive and not reactive
- You enjoy solving customer issues in real-time visibility and finding smarter ways to manage those issues
- Happy to own a support desk with a career path of building this up, mentoring others and becoming the Head of Support
- You are able to keep calm under pressure whilst showing high levels of empathy and emotional intelligence
- You have a desire to gain an in-depth understanding of the eCommerce and Cloud ecosystem
What You’ll Do
- Manage high level traffic support desk and first point of contact for customer issues that they are facing via the the CrescoData Platform, various channels and marketplaces
- Understands data-flows on a high level, is the Subject Matter Expert and has the ability to communicate flows internally as well as externally
- Able to reduce support requests by training customers on how CrescoData Platform works
- Identifies patterns or common error issues and proactively seeks areas to improve
- Triage, quantify, and prioritize production issues to ensure timely resolution and minimal business impact
- Actively participate in incident management and root cause analysis for all major incidents.
- Provide consistent and timely communication to stakeholders across all levels of the company
Skills + Qualifications
- Comes from a technical background (understanding of cloud architecture, eCommerce systems and integrated solutions or SaaS business is a plus)
- Understanding of data formats (JSON, XML, YAML) + a Master of Excel
- Enthusiasm and readiness to grow as a person
- Tech enthusiasts – You have a major in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Open-mindedness – think fast, unassisted and without a script
- Internal product tools – CrescoData Management Portal
- Jira / Atlassian
- Slack Channels
- Knowledge base
- Documentation tools
To apply please send a cover letter, CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.