Website CRESCO DATA PTE. LTD.
Headquartered in Singapore CrescoData is a Platform-as-a-Service business in the commerce space. The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is a Leading Enterprise Integration, Automation and Mapping Middleware Platform. CrescoData provides commerce-in-the-cloud services to leading enterprise customers across the globe.
Culture is something that is really important to us at CrescoData. You’ll be joining a friendly, inclusive team that values people, growth, development and fun! We regularly run weekly company initiatives like fitness bootcamps, team building days, monthly awards for going above and beyond and team events to reward hard work and a great attitude. Expect to join a unique market leading Singapore company with a global culture and mindset.
Why You Matter
You will report to The Head of Product and Delivery and create and own the overall programme of work for CrescoData projects. You will have a cross-functional role and have a high level view of all projects and the different parts required to meet the project deadlines . You will understand the internal delivery plan and meeting revenue targets. You will help guide and manage all internal and external stakeholders to deliver to the plan.
Who You Are
We’re looking for dynamic enthusiastic people who want to learn and make a difference, leaders, who can think on their feet, who are not scared to use their initiative and suggest or try new things. We want people who thrive in a fast paced environment. The Programme Manager must have strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects. He or she must have the following
- You are an experienced Project or Programme Manager who is looking to transition into a strategic role
- You have experience in managing and driving multiple, fast moving, complex projects at any one time whilst taking ownership of their milestones
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques
- Planning and Resource Management – Being able to see where new projects can be scheduled based on existing and scheduled work
- Demonstrated ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Experience with owning and tracking to a project budget
What You’ll Do
- Working with a wide range of global enterprise businesses to deliver CrescoData eCommerce projects on time and within budget
- Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery to accomplish project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing project activities
- Facilitate ownership of all projects end to end from scoping through to go-live, ensure projects are on time and on budget
- Continuously work with the Head of Delivery to allocate and update resourcing for existing, scheduled and future projects
- Follow internal processes to ensure projects are documented and compliant
- Maintain a large client focus with leadership, stakeholder engagement & management
- Manage risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
Skills + Qualifications
- Must have 5+ years in a Technical Project Management role
- Must have formal Qualifications in Project Management
Strong analytical mindset
- Ideally – Has experience in the eCommerce or similar space and understands the flow of information between systems
- Good decision maker and can act with minimal supervision
- Able to see the big picture and then work collaboratively with each stakeholder and system to ensure success
- Open to candidates in Australia and Singapore, full or part time
- G Suite
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.