Website International Counselling and Psychology Centre
International counsellors with over 40yrs collective experience
This part-time position requires a candidate who can work independently to administratively support a well-established team in a group mental health practice in the Orchard Road area.
The company provides supportive mental health services in an international environment, both to the expatriate and local community and within the region.
- Schedule client appointments with counsellors received by phone and email
- Enter client information into the client database
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Reconcile daily nets and credit card payments
- Invoice clients and collect payments, including from insurance companies
- Coordinate workshops (liaise with the speaker, register participants, collect payments, prepare presentation materials, promote workshops)
- Update ICPC’s social media
- Maintain basic organization and cleanliness of office space
- Routine office administration and other duties as assigned
- Serve as the “face” of the company with good written, verbal, and face-to-face communication skills in standard English
- Proficiency with computer usage such as Microsoft Office, and other automated scheduling and billing portals
- Ability to prioritize and move between tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Mature ability to handle situations involving high emotions
- A strong attention to detail in both language and numbers
- Able to work 2-3 days a week
- Apply only if you are a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.