Website International Counselling & Psychology Centre Pte Ltd.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Senior Child/Adolescent Counsellor/Psychologist, you will work independently and as part of a well-established team in a group mental health practice in the Orchard Road area, maintaining an individual caseload
· PhD/PsyD/Master’s degree or higher degrees in counselling or clinical/counselling/applied psychology or related fields
· Minimum five years of supervised clinical experience
· Existing caseload is ideal
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
· Work with children and teens up to 18 years old
· Able to work with clients with culturally diverse backgrounds
· Availability to work after school hours and one day on the weekend is preferred
· Attend weekly team meetings
· Engage in networking & training activities
· Crisis response experience or interest is a benefit
The International Counselling & Psychology Centre provides supportive mental health services in an international environment, both to the expatriate and local community and within the region.
When you respond to the email, please indicate the following:
o What kind of caseload are you looking at in terms of hours per week?
o What hourly rate are you looking for?
o What is your visa status in Singapore?
Interested parties please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.