#MentalHealth #Psychology #Wellness #Well-being #Mind&Soul
International Counselling & Psychology Centre
As a Child/Adolescent Counsellor/Psychologist, you will work independently and as part of a well-established team in a new community mental health practice in the Orchard Road area, maintaining an individual caseload.
- Masters degree in counselling or clinical/counselling/applied psychology or related fields
- Minimum five years supervised clinical experience
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- Work with children and teens up to 18 years old
- Able to work with clients with culturally diverse backgrounds
- Availability to work one day on the weekend is preferred
- Attend weekly team supervision/meeting
- Engage in networking & training activities
- Crisis response experience or interest is a benefit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.