Website International Medical Clinic
We are a medical clinic group that provides the highest quality of family, children and travel medicine to the expatriate community of Singapore. We strive to give patients trusted medical care in a professional and friendly environment.
We are looking for skilled people with a nursing background to assist in our dynamic and professional clinics. We offer part-time and full-time roles and have a forward attitude to flexible working hours. If you have a nursing background and you are looking for potential career opportunities, or if you have any questions regarding the nursing registration process in Singapore, please feel free to contact us to find out more.
The position entails:
- Supporting doctors with clinical functions such as administering vaccinations, blood taking and assisting with minor procedures
- Dispensing of medication to patients under doctor’s order
- Attending to patient’s pre & post consult enquiries
- Administrative duties related to patient files and requests for imaging and pathology
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Monthly roster planning
- Attractive working hours (closed on Sundays & Public Holidays) and flexible contract options
- Intensive training program
- Attractive annual leave entitlement
- Attractive base annual salary
- Career development opportunities for high performers
The successful candidate:
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
- Holds a valid Nursing Registration (in Singapore or your home country)
- 2 years of relevant clinical experience preferred
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment, energy, drive, flexibility and team player
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit www.imc-healthcare.com.