Website The British Club
Candidate will coordinate and assist in planning of events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives of the British Club. Our events are at the heart of the Club, bringing new and existing members together as well as extending our outreach to the wider community in Singapore. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone with drive, a creative personality as well as possessing high levels of organization and adaptability.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity preferably from the events industry.
- Experience in researching, developing and coordinating an events schedule and program.
- Team player with high initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and results oriented.
- Fluent spoken English with good interpersonal and organizing skills.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Please send in your detailed resume with a recent photo, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Head of Human Resource
The British Club
73 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289761
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.