Website The British Club
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Carry out preventive and corrective works and provide support and solutions for M&E matters
- Maintain all machines, equipment, apparatus and fixtures in the Club in good operating condition to the staff on duty
- Ensure all requests for maintenance are carried out within an acceptable time frame
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management
- Minimum NTC-2 certificate in Electrical/Mechanical or equivalent and with at least one year of relevant working experience
- Experience in hospitality, property management operation & maintenance environment would be an added advantage
- Able to work on shift, weekends and on public holidays
Please send in your detailed resume with a recent photo, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Head of Human Resource
The British Club
73 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289761
All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.