The ANZA Melbourne Cup Race Day 2022 is back on Tuesday 1 November 2022 and promises all the usual razzmatazz plus some updated high-jinx. We’re also thrilled to welcome AAM Advisory as the new Platinum and Presenting Sponsors of this prestigious event.
What happens at The Anza Melbourne Cup
Every year, The ANZA Melbourne Cup Race Day is hosted by the Singapore Turf Club. The buzz of this iconic Australian carnival is recreated here in Singapore with live betting – the only place to do so in Singapore – including big screens beaming all the action in from Flemington in Melbourne. Celebrations take place surrounded by friends and with lots of excitement throughout the day. As one of the most popular Aussie sporting events to take be recreated annually on the red dot, guests get the opportunity to:
- Dress up to the nines, including the wearing of a fancy hat (optional)
- Take part in our coveted Fashions on the Field, a best-dressed competition to find Mr and Mrs Melbourne Cup 2022 with fantastic travel prizes up for grabs.
- Have a bit of a flutter on “the race that stops a nation”
- Use some horseracing lingo
- Indulge in a lavish welcome reception of sparkling, wine, beer and canapes
- Have your fill on a decadent three course sit-down meal in beautiful surroundings
- Enjoy free-flow wine and beer throughout the event
- Meet up with old and new friends within the ANZA community
- Take part in our Charity Prize Draw, supporting Riding for the Disabled, Singapore
- Place your bid on some fantastic goodies in the online auction
- Try your luck on the sweeps with ANZA’s SMB crew
- Board the free buses to the after-party
Of course, The ANZA Melbourne Cup Race Day is also a brilliant opportunity to raise money for Riding For The Disabled Singapore (RDA) who provide free horse riding therapy for children and adults all over Singapore. One hundred percent of funds from the Charity Prize Draw and sweeps go to the upkeep of RDA’s ANZA Action sponsored therapy horse, Kodie.
Tickets On Sale Now
Tickets are selling fast for The Anza Melbourne Cup Race Day 2022. Don’t miss out, rustle up your buddies and purchase yours today! Then all you need to think about is what to wear and who you’re going to back! Ticket prices are $215pp for ANZA members and $250pp for non-members. Purchase your tickets here.
Ticket Price Includes: Welcome canapes, three course lunch, afternoon tea, free flow sparkling, red and white wine, beer and soft drinks, buses back to the CBD.
After a day of merriment, regular Cup-goers know that the celebrations don’t stop when the races end. Complimentary buses will escort those who wish to continue the revelry to the after-party. Watch this space for the location!
It’s truly a day not to be missed.