Australian and New Zealand Association
Annual General Meeting
To be held on
Tuesday 24th March 2020 at 7:00pm.
- Accept submissions of apologies
- Approval of Minutes of 2019 Annual General Meeting
RESOLUTION: that the minutes be confirmed as a true and correct record of proceedings of the last Annual General Meeting of the Association held on Monday 11th March 2019.
- Financial Report: Presented and submitted by Zenaida Bharucha, ANZA Treasurer RESOLUTION: to receive and consider the Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheet and Auditors’ Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2019.
- President’s Report: Presented and submitted by PJ Roberts, ANZA President
- Election of Office Bearers
Nomination: Adam Martin be elected as President of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Megan Kinder be elected as Vice President of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Mark Neo be elected as Executive Secretary of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Tristan Perry be elected as Executive Treasurer of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Philip Simmonds be elected as Membership Secretary of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Andrew Wratt be elected as Community Services Coordinator of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Marnie Watson be elected as Joint Sports Coordinator of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: Sommer Dunham to be elected as Joint Sports Coordinator of ANZA for 2020
Nomination: the following people be elected as Executive Committee Members of ANZA in 2020
- Donald Northey
- Zenaida Bharucha
- Sonia Heath
- Maria Taylor
- Megan Scott
- Christo-Alexander Fangupo
- Reappointment of Co-patrons
RESOLUTION: that His Excellency Bruce Gosper, Australian High Commissioner, and Her Excellency Jo Tyndall, New Zealand High Commissioner continue as co-patrons of the Association.
- Election of ANZA Honorary Life Member
RESOLUTION: to appoint PJ Roberts as Honorary Life Member of ANZA.
- Appointment of Auditors
RESOLUTION: To appoint Tan Wee Tin & Co, having consented to act, as Statutory Auditors of the Association, to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General meeting and at a remuneration to be agreed between the Executive Management Committee and the Auditors.
- Other Business
President to declare the meeting closed and note the time.
For absentee voting please complete the proxy form, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm Monday 23 March.