The Australian and New Zealand Association (ANZA) provides social, sporting and recreational opportunities for Australian and New Zealand expatriates, as well as all other nationalities living in Singapore.
We are in search of an enthusiastic, conscientious, organised individual to join the ANZA team as Part-Time Administration Assistant.
The Administration Assistant is responsible for all office administration duties and provides administrative support to the ANZA office team, sports and interest group committees and volunteers. The Administration Assistant is the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries. This position requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for incoming inquiries: answering phones, emails, queries from ANZA members and the public re: sports, subgroups, events and tours
- Provide helpful, friendly over the counter assistance to all visitors to the ANZA office
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Assist in resolving any administrative issues
- Prepare and modify documents including postal correspondence, memos and emails
- Manage expiring memberships
- Prepare and load weekly reports for ANZA sports and interest groups
- Data Entry and payment processing for sporting groups, events & tours
- Liaise with, and assist, office volunteers
- Maintain and update CRM database with member information
- Upload and maintain ANZA events, tours, events calendar on website
- Ordering of office stationery and general office supplies
- Provide administrative support to the ANZA Team
- Provide support at ANZA Events as and when required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience with MembershipWorks and WordPress, or similar software
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Office,Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CRM and Electronic Mailing systems
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to work with diverse groups
- A strategic thinker and planner with an ability to identify opportunities for membership growth and engagement
- Self-disciplined; demonstrates initiative, attention to detail and a team player
- A flexible approach and availability to attend events that operate outside of normal business hours
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and develop
Terms of Employment
This is a part-time position 25 hours per week. This role would suit someone who likes working as part of a team. Workdays are 5 hours per day Monday – Friday. Flexibility to work extra hours is important.
Interested applicants please email your CV to Kerry Low email@example.com before Friday 27 August. Please include your available starting date. Only Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and those eligible to work in Singapore need apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.