Website The British Club
Responsible for Costing (Food and Beverage) and Revenue control.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration and maintenance of the costing system and ensure all revenue streams accurately captured.
- Analysis of daily sales receipts for all outlets, retail, Sports & events.
- Ensure purchasing policy are adhered to and F&B accounts payable records are complete.
- Follow up in resolving any queries from the suppliers with regard to invoicing/payments or any finance matters.
- Conduct monthly physical stock take, investigate stock discrepancies and submit variance report to Head of Finance.
- Assist in petty cash disbursement and any other duties as assigned by Accountant/Head of Finance.
- Diploma in accountancy or at least a LCCI higher accounting
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar position, preferably from a hospitality industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- High level of integrity with positive attitude
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, initiative and willing to learn
Please send in your detailed resume with a recent photo, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Head of Human Resource
The British Club
73 Bukit Tinggi Road, Singapore 289761
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.