The Heritage City in Northern of Laos. It boasts breathtaking with panoramic views of the countryside valley. This truly magnificent hotel was restored to its original splendor and is easily among the best one can expect in this world Heritage City. Innovative and traditional colorful designs were used to restore entire rooms, right down to the finer detailing in draperies, ceilings, teak wood floors and murals.
10% off direct website bookings for a minimum 2 night stay.
Valid until 30 December 2019.
Marina Cove is located in the picturesque marina village of Opua in the Bay of Islands, just 3 hours drive or 40 minute flight north of Auckland. Apart from the extensive network of beautiful islands, the region is also known for its artisan food, farmers markets, wineries with exquisite restaurants and quirky local cafe’s and eateries. Within strolling distance from Marina Cove, you’ll find stunning native bush and coastal walks, swimming bays, beaches and cycle trails.
The boutique apartments are tastefully decorated with contemporary luxury furnishings, quality bed linen and lots of unexpected, personal touches. A healthy continental breakfast is included in your apartment and replenished daily with freshly baked bread or pastries delivered to your personal bakery box each morning to enjoy on your private wrap around deck.
Escape from your busy life and come to a place where you can truly unwind in absolute privacy and lose yourself in unfiltered, breath-taking ocean and harbour views.
10% off direct website bookings.
Valid from 1 April 2019 until 31 March 2020.
Explore the diversity of Yogyakarta. Colourful culture, cuisine experience, rich heritage and magnificent nature. Filled with immense Javanese charm, the Meliá Purosani is a five-star hotel with an urban-resort concept located in the heart of the city, allowing you to experience Yogyakarta like never before.
Just 5 minutes walk to the souvenir paradise of Malioboro shopping district, 7 minutes drive to the Sultan’s Palace and just moments away from the ancient Hindu relics of Prambanan Temples and Borobudur temple; world’s largest Buddhist temple and a world heritage monument by UNESCO.
Discount offer of 30% for accommodation at Melia Purosani Yogyakarta from the “Best Available Rate / BAR” with the understanding the booking are made directly with the hotel reservation through [email protected] or direct call to 0274 589521/23 or whatsapp +628180413199
In 2014, Aussie Chef Darren Farr started The Lokal, an Australian Restaurant-Bar serving honest comfort food — including butter, sauces & meats made on site with good produce. Our name is German for local, an influence explained by its proximity to Goethe-Institut Singapore & is also reflective of our worldly-approach towards food.
Enjoy 15% off your total bill when dining at The Lokal, valid for brunch & dinner.
ANZA Member card is to be presented to restaurant host before payment. This discount is not applicable with other promotions, discounts, offers or vouchers. – The management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions as necessary.
Aryaduta Bali is superbly positioned hotel destination. Located close to Bali’s most recognized attractions that include an array of cultural and leisure pursuits, Kuta Beach and upmarket shopping in a mall that shares the same grounds as the hotel. Aryaduta Bali is located in South Kuta, minutes from Waterbom Park colorful street side shopping and within close walking distance to the popular Segara Beach. The hotel is just ten minutes from Bali airport and ten minutes from connecting roads to the coastal and highland communities of Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Bay, Ubud and beyond.
ANZA members receive 10% off direct website bookings, and 20% off the total food bill when residing at the hotel.
Valid from 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
Junior Explorers is an enrichment program that teaches kids between the ages of 6 and 11 about wildlife and the natural world. An award winning monthly subscription program, its emphasis is on children learning through play and exploration. The subscription consists of toy-filled kits that are sent home in the mail every month, along with exciting online adventures every month. Sign up and start exploring today! ANZA Members receive a 15% discount on 6 or 12 month subscriptions and free shipping with the code ANZA15.
National Geographic Subscriptions was specially set up to provide customers an avenue to subscribe to NatGeo magazines at competitive prices, with shorter waiting time, and quick access to the full range of NatGeo’s publications.
- National Geographic Magazine: 1-Year Print + Digital Subscription of National Geographic Magazine (12 issues) W/ FREE Brown Fleece Jacket S$110.40 S$62
- National Geographic Kids: 1-Year Print Subscription of National Geographic Kids Magazine (10 issues) W/ FREE Colouring Set S$75.00 S$56.00
- National Geographic Little Kids: 1-Year Print Subscription of National Geographic Little Kids Magazine (6 issues) W/ FREE Colouring Set S$34.00
- National Geographic Traveler: 1-Year National Geographic Traveler Print Subscription (6 Issues) W/ FREE Photo Frame S$55.20 S$38.00
- National Geographic Special Issues: 1-Year National Geographic Special Issue Print Subscription (12 Issues) W/ FREE Photo Frame S$238.80 S$159.00
- National Geographic History: 1-Year National Geographic History Print Subscription (6 Issues) W/ FREE Photo Frame S$119.40 S$82.00
- National Geographic Main + Kids + Little Kids Magazine: 1-Year National Geographic (12 Issues) + National Geographic Kids (10 Issues) + National Geographic Little Kids (6 Issues) Print Subscription W/ FREE Brown Fleece Jacket + World Map and 2 Colouring Sets S$230.40 S$127.00
- National Geographic Kids + Little Kids Magazine: 1-Year National Geographic Kids (10 Issues) + National Geographic Little Kids (6 Issues) Print Subscription W/ 2 FREE Colouring Sets S$120.00 S$82.00
- National Geographic Main + Traveler: 1-Year National Geographic Main (12 Issues) + National Geographic Traveler (6 Issues) Print Subscription W/ FREE Brown Fleece Jacket + World Map and Photo Frame S$165.60 S$98.00
- National Geographic Main + Kids: 1-Year National Geographic Main (12 Issues) + National Geographic Kids (10 Issues) Print Subscription W/ FREE Brown Fleece Jacket + World Map and Colouring Set S$185.40 S$110.00
- National Geographic Main + Little Kids: 1-Year National Geographic Main (12 Issues) + National Geographic Little Kids (6 Issues) Print Subscription W/ Brown Fleece Jacket + World Map and Colouring Set S$155.40 S$89.00
- Bloomberg Businessweek: 1-Year Bloomberg Businessweek (Print + Digital) Subscription (50 Issues) W/ FREE Wireless Mouse S$138.00 S$124.20
- Forbes Asia: 1-Year Forbes Asia Print + Digital Subscription (11 Issues) S$120.00 S$99.00
- Harvard Business Review: 1-Year Harvard Business Review Print + Digital Subscription (8 Issues) S$221.00 S$205.00
- National Geographic Main + Bloomberg Businessweek: 1-Year National Geographic (12 Issues) + Bloomberg Businessweek (50 Weekly Issues) Print + Digital Subscription W/ FREE Brown Fleece Jacket + World Map and Wireless Mouse S$248.40 S$186.00
- Special promotion ordering page for ANZA members: http://www.natgeosubscriptions.com/anza
- Please note that these special promotion is only a made available to ANZA members only during this promotional period of 1 July 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- Prices are inclusive of 7% GST and delivery.
- Free delivery is applicable to one Singapore address only.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Please allow 3 working days to process your order. You will receive an order confirmation email when your subscription has been activated.
- The first issue of your subscription will be delivered to you within 4 – 6 weeks upon activation, subject to publication frequency.
- Free Items will be delivered after the 3rd Issue of the subscription.
Melt Café is a sophisticated all-day-dining experience, where cultures and cuisines mingle. Known for its extensive buffet presentations, the restaurant offers a myriad of stations and local and international delights. Guests can also dine alfresco, while enjoying a delicious barbecue, and conclude with dainty desserts and irresistible cakes.
15% discount off total food bill upon presentation of ANZA membership card.
Offer is not valid on eve of and on Public Holidays and as well as Eves of and on other special occasions. Not valid with other discounts, privileges, promotions, set menus, special menus, vouchers, membership privileges, VIP cards. Discount is not valid on service charge and taxes.
Nestled in the folds of Duxton Hill is Rizu, a modern Japanese dining concept led by Head Chef Noboru Shimohigashi. With three kinds of Omakase tasting courses and a refined A La Carte menu, their food and services is on par with Michellin-starred restaurants around the world. As expected, you can also browse an extensive sake list alongside premium champagne and wine offerings. Whether lounging by their al-fresco space or their counter side seats in the swell of relaxing Jazz music, the intimate atmosphere provided by Rizu is perfect for romantic dinners, celebrations and entertaining.
15% discount to ANZA members off the entire bill from Tuesdays to Thursdays and Sundays.
Only 1 discount is applicable per group. Discount will not be applicable with any other discounts, promotions or rewards. RIZU reserves the right of final decision in the event of any disputes
The Hangar is a Melbourne inspired café and coffee roaster. We’re famous for our boozy brunches, great breakfast and interesting lunch options.
10% off the total bill on weekdays and 15% off on weekdays.
Please show your membership card/email when asking for the bill. Not valid in conjunction with any other promo. Not valid on PH.
Beach rotisserie, Flame, is a treat for any meat lover’s senses. With mouth-watering aromas of roast filling the air, tuck into zesty grills such as the Chicken Burger, Pizzas, signature Flat Iron Steak and more. Choose to dine in or take away for beach picnics. The options are endless at Flame.
15% Off the total Food and Beverage bill for ANZA members, Monday to Friday inclusive. 10% Off the total Food and Beverage bill for ANZA members, Saturday and Sunday.
Not valid with other promotions. Not applicable for tobacco & merchandise items. Prices are subject to GST & 1% Service Charge.
Wander up a side entrance and you’ll find a little bar known as ‘Rogue Trader’. With a colonial Indian accent, this sophisticated gem will be a welcoming delight to thirsty and hungry patrons. Embracing the ingredients readily available in the area, and an extensive bar menu, Rogue Trader offers up an extensive beer, wine, spirit and tasting menu.
1-4-1 arrival drink, and 10% Off A La Carte orders Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday.
Valid for up to a maximum of 10 diners (for bookings over 10, please contact [email protected]), ANZA membership card must be presented during payment for verification purpose, Not applicable with other discounts, promotions or rewards.
Overlooking the most amazing views on the Marina Bay, Monti is a contemporary Italian restaurant, bar and jazz lounge. Perfect for celebrations, group dinners and corporate lunches, Monti takes it down a notch over the weekends with a casual family brunch concept, complete with a kids corner.
Kids dine free for weekend brunch. Complimentary glass of house pour wine (worth $21) for each a la carte main course order.
Reservations required. Benefits are not valid with any other discounts or promotional menus/special occasion menus, on PH or eve of PH. Kids under 10 dine free and each child is entitled to a choice from the ANZA kids menu.
Nestled in the heart of a vibrant neighborhood that has much to offer, Oakwood Apartments Ho Chi Minh City is ideally placed for guests to explore shops and restaurants. The property offers 68 fully furnished serviced apartments with a range of facilities. The peaceful sanctuary is in a quiet part of the city with interiors that reflect the vibrant history of Cu Xa Do Thanh.
A fixed rate of VND $1,600.00 for Studio Deluxe with the understanding the bookings are made directly with the hotel.
To book, please email [email protected].
Mogambo Bar & Restaurant is known for its inimitable down-to-earth atmosphere and great music, with an al fresco dining and drinking area perfect for the 24/7 Singapore summer. We offer an excellent dining menu which includes classic Asian and Western mains, as well as tapas and other pub grub.
10% discount on all non-promotional beverages.
Offer does not include food. Discount is application to non-promotional beverages and is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, Happy Hours or other discounts. ANZA membership card must be presented prior to ordering.