We welcome back all our returning members and look forward to meeting new members joining ANZA Singapore Nippers for the first time. Registration for the 2020 Season is open to all existing ANZA Singapore Nippers until 1 December 2019 before opening to other ANZA members from 2 December 2019.
One year registration for Nippers includes both seasons.
- 8 March 2020 – 7 June 2020 (No sessions 12 April and 10 May)
- 6 September 2020 – 6 December 2020 (No sessions on 18 October and 15 November)
Quotas exist for each age group based on our ability to provide one (1) Bronze Medallion qualified adult per every five (5) children in the water, and an Age Manager who is supported in devising and delivering session content with willing parent Assistants. If we discover we can allocate more Bronze Medallion holders to an age group, and more experienced Age Managers, we can expand the quota and offer more spots to participants. We encourage as many parents as possible to attain their Bronze Medallion, and offer to train to become Age Managers and Assistants.
SGD 300 per child per year. We do not offer pro rata rates.
Please note that participants must be at least 5 years old at 1st January 2020.
- U6 (5 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U7 (6 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U8 (7 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U9 (8 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U10 (9 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U12 (10, 11 & 12 years of age on 1 January 2020)
- U14 (12 & 13 years of age on 1 January 2020)
How to Register