Join ANZA Cycling
ANZA Cycling membership is only $88 for the first year ($58 if renewing) for new members and includes:
- Information and option to join daily rides
- Free monthly club breakfasts
- Social events (member-only events, info nights, BBQs, Christmas Party)
- Supported club trips and training rides and activities throughout the region** (Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan etc)
- Opportunities to form racing teams for events** in the region
- Discounts and goodies from our sponsors and supporters (Wilhelmsen, Senoko Energy, Picotin, St. James’s Place Wealth Management, Wisecrack Drinks, Trouble Brewing, Bright Coffee Company, The Mason’s Table, Orthomed Physio and others – see our member benefits page)
- Option to buy our very stylish club kit (inc. jersey, shorts, gloves, socks, etc.)
** As of August 2021, regional travel for club trips and races currently on hold due to COVID-19. Local social and race events will be held where possible in compliance with Government guidelines.
To join ANZA Cycling there are 2 steps
- You must be a financial ANZA member. Join ANZA!
- Join ANZA Cycling for an additional payment of $88 by completing our Membership Application Form.
To join a group ride, cyclists must be over 18. In special circumstances, we will consider allowing minors to join group rides, as long as they are 15 or over and accompanied by a parent/guardian. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
We have an extensive ANZA Cycling FAQ page with answers to most of your questions. If you’ve still got questions, you can contact the appropriate Committee members.
You should see the discounted renewal price of $58 when you renew during your ANZA Cycling membership’s anniversary month.