ANZA Singapore Nippers has hit a nerve. Since we began our operations in April 2016 with nothing but a handful of like-minded families, some cut up garden hose and a few buckets, word of mouth has spread and we have grown quickly. So much so that we cannot keep up with demand.
So that we can open up to new members, and better serve our current members, we are looking for partners that can help us grow. Registration fees go towards covering the cost of insurance, uniforms, equipment and running costs, but there’s so much more we want to do!
Some of things that sponsorship can help us achieve are: a trip to Desaru so our participants can experience real surf conditions; a parent and child overnight session to St John’s Island; an end of year celebration to reward all our volunteers, maybe even an international competition eventually. But most of all, we need to invest in more parents training to become Age Managers and attaining their Bronze Medallion so we can maintain a 1:5 water safety ratio and open places to new members.
If you are interested in what ANZA Singapore Nippers is doing, we’d love to hear from you. After listening to your marketing needs, we can tailor a proposal to suit your plans and budget, that might include:
- Exposure to over 500 people at Tanjong Beach every Sunday for 30 weeks per year
- Eye-catching branding opportunities in the form of boards, rashies, tents and flags
- The chance to meet your CSR needs by joining us in beach clean-up initiatives
- Alignment with ANZA and brand awareness with its 7000 members
- Access to a suite of ANZA collateral: logo representation on the ANZA website, magazine (distribution 3000), weekly eDM (4500 users)
- Social media posts
- Event mentions
- Sampling opportunities and flyers
- The ability to align with our core values and enhance your own when you undertake PR opportunities to promote your support of us
- A captive executive level audience via our affiliation with ANZA (52 different nationalities, 52% Australian membership)
Contact our Partnership Managers, Jackie Nissen & Rebecca Sinclair for more information: email@example.com