- Soccer Home
- Saturday Club
- Sunday Competition
- Rules and Policies
The schedules on this page are provisional and are subject to the ongoing government COVID restrictions.
Saturday Groups and Locations
|Pitch 1||Pitch 2||Pitch 3||Other|
|8:00 – 8:50am||2016||2014||2014||2017 (Indoor)|
|9:00 – 9:50am||2015||2013||2013||2018 (Indoor)|
|10:00 – 10:50am||–||2012||2012||–|
|11:00 – 12:05pm||U17||U11||U11||–|
|12:15 – 1:20pm||U17||U12||U12||–|
|1:30 – 3:00pm||U14||U14||U14||B18 Training (Pitch 4)|
- Some ages/teams may commence and end 15 minutes earlier or later, depending on prevailing government rules. Younger Matildas may be on pitch 4 rather than pitches 1, 2, or 3, also due to changing rules.
- Pitch locations and entry/exit routes are here.
Important Notes for Girls:
- Years of birth below are for boys – Matildas usually play one year down for girls born 2012 and younger.
- Matildas born 2011 and older generally play 1 or 2 years down, at the discretion of the Matildas coordinator.
- Matildas program is not compulsory – girls may choose to play in mixed teams with boys of same age (or 1 year younger) if they wish.
Training and Season Schedule